This beautiful double storey home is perfectly designed with the entertainer in mind. The gorgeous open-plan kitchen with generous scullery, meals and family area open up to the perfectly positioned alfresco area creating the ultimate living area.
Positioned at the front of the home on the lower level, the Master Suite features a huge ensuite and walk in robe. Upstairs is the kids area. Featuring a large activity area or media room, three well appointed bedrooms and spacious bathroom.
- Alfresco Dining
- roof or Harmony roof shingles (from builders standard range)
- slotted storm gutters and fascia
- 25º roof pitch
- Insulation - R4.0 batts to House and Garage area
- Wide selection of 2c face blocks from Builder’s standard range
- Full paint finish excluding internal walls
- Single rebate timber door frame to front entry
- Driveway - full width 6m paved and connecting footpath
- Choice of face brick or painted render with contrast colour to front elevation
- Engineer-designed concrete footings and floor slab
Good Living Features
- Single storey 31c ceilings to Kitchen, Living and Meals
- 28c doors to Kitchen, Living and Dining (where displayed)
- Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to home with e-zone controller - up to 10 outlets and 6 zones
- Stylish metal levers on all internal doors
- Robes to all bedrooms
- Metal corner beads to all traffic areas to prevent plaster damage and chipping
- Metallic light switch covers
- Soft closers to cupboard doors and drawers throughout
- Ceramic-tiled splashback to width and underside of range hood
- Quality 900mm cooking appliances
- ABS edging to all cabinet doors, draws and exposed edges
- 20mm Essastone benchtops to Kitchen, and through scullery
- Hafele double bowl / single bowl undermount sink (if applicable)
- Flick mixer to kitchen sink
- Dishwasher recess, including power and cold plumbing
- Microwave recess/shelves (where displayed)
- Range of flick mixer taps or stylish chrome tapware to all showers, vanities, baths and laundry trough
- Ensuite fan/light
- Exhaust fan to bathroom
- European styled handheld showers to all showers
- Chrome floor waste covers
- Chrome towel rails and toilet roll holders
- Vitreous china wall faced toilet suite with soft closing seat
- Full width framed mirrors over vanity cabinets
- Linen cupboards with door/s and shelves
- Vanity cupboards with tiled hobs
- Mitred tiling throughout
- Hobless showers
- Clear glazed semi-frameless pivot door to Ensuite shower
- Sudsaver trough
- Washing machine taps inside Laundry cabinets with hole cut-outs to side of cabinets to suit Laundry
Services + Safety Features
- Gainsborough Trilock Omni Double Cylinder 600mm pull handle
- Flyscreens to windows and sliding doors
- Privacy locks to Bathroom, Ensuite, WC and Master Bedroom
- Hard wired smoke detectors as per statutory requirements
- External light points to each external door
- RCD safety switches as per statutory requirements
- NBN ready telecommunications package, including 1 x TV point, 1 x data point and 1 x phone point, for a single storey
- Water run allowance - 6m past last fixture
- 2 x garden taps located to external of home
- 26L instantaneous hot water unit
- Sewer run allowance - 10m past last connection point
- Double power points throughout
- Quality aluminium key lock windows and sliding doors, lockable in vented positions
- Double lock-up garage with remote control sectional door
Peace of Mind Coverage
- Lifetime structural warranty
- Six month maintenance period
- A professional HIA accredited sales consultant to assist you with your house, land and finance options
- A colour consultation with our award-winning interior designer
- Obligation-free site inspection
- Shire building fees included
- HIA lump sum fixed price building contract
- Housing indemnity insurance
- A personal lighting and electrical consultation with our experienced electrical consultant
Visit The Mornington
12 Aquila Crescent Bennett SpringsGet Directions
Open by appointment only. Please call 9241 1511
The Mornington display home is for sale
Invest in a display home today and move in later! Enjoy the benefits of a high yield investment with a guaranteed 6% rental return* and no property management fees. Get in touch today with our friendly team at Ventura Homes.
Some of our happy customers
Best in the Business!
If you are looking for a new home then you have to start with Kelly Greig. I have built a few homes over the years with various builders and have experienced all the sales consultants who get you in the door by promising you the world but don’t deliver. Kelly is honest and a pleasure to work with, offering great ideas and solutions, but more than happy to address all our requests promptly and saved us thousands of dollars.
We weren’t sure if we wanted to build again and were less than enthusiastic walking around display homes. Until we met Simon Mort. He listened to what we needed and practically drew our new home in front of us. We felt excited about the prospect of building again. He was honest about all costings (we had no nasty surprises at contract time) and went out of his way to make our experience a good one.
Ventura – what a team!
Thank you Ventura for making it easy for us. Right from the beginning, great design, great pricing, our expectations were well managed. Our site supervisor was very good. His attention to detail was suburb, communication was great and we met him several times throughout the build. I recommend this builder to anyone who wants a no fuss exciting building experience.
Wow, Wow, Wow!
After deciding to build our dream house, we were on the search for the perfect builder. Our search stopped after we walked in to Ventura! Kelly Greig, our sales consultant, was a dream to work with! She changed designs for us, to customise it to our requirements and priced up every single thing we questioned (no matter how small or extravagant). We would definitely choose them again!
Amazing Service, Amazing Salesman and Customer Service!
Our first experience with Ventura was when we went and visited a show home located in Eglington and that’s where we met Clint. Clint was so professional in his initial interactions with us. We explained what we were looking for as the layout we were seeking was quite unique. We were so impressed by his customer service and his willingness to make sure that we got everything right and we were completely happy.
Amazing people and great service
We had a great service from Jamie Lopez as he walked us through the quotes and provided us alternatives to suit our budget and specific needs. He made it so easy! Pre-start was smooth and attended to our requests and was quick. They were open to changes and had a wide range of choices. The company overall provided excellent service so far, we had an amazing experience.