Ventura Homes give notice that: All information given whether contained in this website, downloadable documents or given orally is given without responsibility and no express or implied warranty is given as to their accuracy and is not intended to form part of any contract;
- Interested parties should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by making their own inquiries, inspections, searches and taking their own advice or as is otherwise necessary;
- All information provided on the website is for general information only and may not be completely accurate in every circumstance.
- Please seek professional advice for information specific to your individual circumstances;
- Any Express Living Homes, Aussie Living Homes and Smart Homes For Living promotions are not affiliated in any way to Ventura Homes.
Finish Your Home Your Way Disclaimer
Finish your home your way – Terms & Conditions
For a strictly limited time Ventura Homes is offering all clients who purchase a Ventura Home one of these four upgrade packages for $1990. (This offer excludes the Value Series)
- Offer is valid in Perth and the South West
- Available on all Ventura Homes with V-Specification (Excluding Value Series)
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Ventura Homes current, past or future promotions.
- Ventura Home reserves the right to use alternative suppliers and products subject to availability at time of offer and/or installation. This is subject to acceptance by the Builder and available for a limited time.
- This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or pricing discount already issued by the builder.
- Packages are fixed and cannot be modified or credited to the Building Contract. *Additional costs may be incurred if base design is modified or increased.
- The Builder reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the offer at its absolute discretion.
Finish your home your way, clients select ONE of these packages for $1990:
- Next level kitchen package:
- Gorgeous 100mm Stone facia with 100mm mitred waterfall ends on each side of the island bench. Available in 11 colours.
- No upgrade required for Essastone
- Overhead cupboards with integrated rangehood and bulkhead above
- Glass splash back
- 2 banks of pot drawers
- Absolute matte finish applied to all cabinetry
- Ultimate Home Theatre Package:
- Huge 75” Sony Android smart TV, professionally wall mounted to conceal all cable connections
- 1 channel surround sound from Paradigm, with Contract audio in-ceiling speakers
- Denon amplifier featuring HEOS audio to stream all your favourite music
- Control4 smart home one touch control switch plate
- Control via your smart device app. Remote control can be purchased separately.
- Home Security Package:
- Arm/disarm and monitor your system in real time on your smart device
- Receive notifications and alerts
- Pet friendly system
- Keep connected to your home with live-view HD video
Video doorbell & Amazon Show 5
- Monitor your home, answer the doorbell and greet guests straight from your phone with the Ring Elite Doorbell
- When paired with an Amazon Echo Show 5, greet your guests with voice control
- Stream and amplify music in your home
- Let There Be Light Package
- 3x (780mmx980mm) fixed Velux Skylights to the main Living or Kitchen are OR
- 2x (780mmx980mm) fixed Velux Skylights with blinds to the Master Suite AND
- 16 downlights
- All images for marketing and advertising have been used for illustrative purposes only and have been supplied by Velux.
- Skylight package not suitable for all home designs. Builders assessment required.
- Maximum 1.5m light shaft included. Any variation to the standard packages will require Builders assessment and approval and additional costs will apply.
- Cannot be installed on a roof pitch less than 15 degrees.
- Skylight location may restrict or prevent the installation of other services including solar panels, exhaust flues and air conditioning pending house design and orientation.
- Builder to determine final skylight location to suit construction requirements.
*V Homeloans – VHG Finance Pty Ltd T/A V Homeloans is a Corporate Credit Representative Number 495067 authorised under Australian Credit Licence Number 389328.
Your full financial situation would need to be reviewed prior to acceptance of any offer or product.
House & Land Disclaimer
Ventura Homes, Builder Registration Number 10805, is part of the Ventura Home Group Pty Ltd.
The price advertised is an estimate of the costs to build with Ventura Homes, and separately purchase the underlying land. The estimated price is therefore subject to change once all site works plans are completed and the current market value of the land and other relevant costs are taken into consideration.
The contract to purchase the land is separate from the contract you sign with Ventura Homes to build the house.
Ventura Homes does not own the underlying land. Ventura Homes has been authorised by the landowner (Developer) to advertise the land as being available. The estimated land price does not include transfer duty, settlement costs, or any other fees or disbursements associated with the settlement of the land. Ventura Homes will not negotiate the sale of the land and will direct you to the land owner’s agent so you can negotiate the purchase of the land (including any fees and duties) directly with the agent. Occasionally, Ventura Homes may receive a rebate from the landowner. These rebates may have been included in the estimated price and are subject to change.
The information and estimated pricing is correct at the time of printing, but subject to change without notice. Ventura Homes does not guarantee the availability or price of the land. Speak to the land owner’s agent for further information.
The contract to build the home will be executed with Ventura Homes. The estimated cost of building includes providing the building features described in the text of the advertisement. The building price is estimated based on assumptions Ventura Homes has made about site conditions and building inclusions. The actual price to you may change depending on the specific inclusions or changes you request, and matters identified during site works (including but not limited to local Government requirements, compliance with 6-star energy assessments and developer covenants).
To the extent a first home owner grant (FHOG) is available and specified in the advertised price, the estimated build price assumes you may be eligible for the first home buyer’s grant and the advertised price has therefore been reduced to reflect this grant.
The elevation and images depicted in this advertisement are solely for illustrative purposes and are based on display homes. The pictures used may include features (such as but not limited to light fixtures, feature tiling/cladding, water features, landscaping features, planter boxes, turf, outdoor areas, retaining walls, pergolas, paving, decking, BBQs and outdoor kitchens) not included as part of the standard building contract.
Should you be interested in building with Ventura Homes, a Ventura Homes sales consultant will provide you with further information about the contracts and arrangements that you will be required to execute. All Ventura Homes sales consultants will disclose any and all commissions, fees or benefits they may receive from sources other than Ventura Homes when assisting you with your house and land package.
Value Series Disclaimer
All Homes included in the ‘Value Series’ collection are excluded from any additional Ventura Homes Promotions. Should any client be interested in adding a promotion to your home purchase a Ventura Home sales consultant will provide you with further information about the additional price, contracts and arrangements that you will be required to execute.